We exist to help people grow to be fully devoted disciples of Jesus Christ. This is a life long commitment and each of us is at a different stage in our journey. In our church family we encourage each other to model the life of Jesus in four distinct ways. Meet God, Know God, Serve Others, and Build Others are the steps taken to become more like Christ.
If you would like more information on any of these opportunities, please contact the church office at 574.272.8334.
These smaller gatherings meet on Sunday Mornings. Adult Bible Fellowships are similar in structure to an "Adult Sunday School" but are a bit different. They are designed to provide more of a "community" environment versus a classroom environment. All ABFs use the Bible as their primary textbook but use other resources as well to provide context. Our current ABFs are as follows:
- Abundant Life
- Calvary Class
- Seasons of Change
Want to join an ABF? Not sure which one? contact us
This is the official name of our women's ministry. Currently, there are two options for women to gather around the Bible:
- Evening Ladies Bible Study - Meets on Monday nights at the church from 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Morning Ladies Bible Study - Meets Tuesday mornings at the church from 9:00 am-10:30 am
- Calvary Crafters - This group meets one Saturday a month for three to four hours, to work on your craft and sewing projects and to fellowship with others. Check the Events page for the date and time.
Iron Man Men's Small Group
We call our men's ministry IronMan. It's from the verse found in Proverbs 27:17, which reads: "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." As a gathering of men around a table (or several) we can speak into each other's lives and truly sharpen one another spiritually. We have two gatherings that meet on the first (1st) and third (3rd) Thursdays of the month:
- 6 - 7 AM: American Pancake House in Roseland
- 6 - 7 PM: Martins in Heritage Square (Second Level of Side Door Deli)
Current activities for our "Senior Saints" at Calvary:
- "The Senior Class" Bible Study - This is an opportunity to gather around the Word. This study is led by Dr. Chuck Wood, a gifted Bible expositor and former pastor. This gathering takes place at the church at 10:30 AM on Wednesdays. You can contact Dr. Wood for more information.
- World Missionary Press - This ministry promotes the advancement of the Gospel in foreign countries. A team meets twice a month and drives to World Missionary Press Headquarters in New Paris, IN. This team assists in preparing and packaging the Gospel message to be shipped around the world. For more information, you can contact the church office or Joe Kaiser, Family Connections Coordinator.
Our mission is to create an atmosphere where our church family is transformed in making their worship to God a lifestyle and not a weekend agenda.
As a worship team, we accomplish our mission through leading by example, building community with each other, and pursing an individual relationship with Christ before stepping on the stage.
Read our Calvary Worship handbook to find out more.